Summer vacation is the precious 3 months I have of free time before school starts again, so why not make the best of it?
Summer is one of the best times of the year. You’re free. You can do whatever you want. You can sleep-in all day or start going to the gym. You can have a nice, relaxing vacation by the beach or go to NYC for a couple of days. It’s nice and hot, which means it’s also pool time! Summer is perfect when you want to have fun and relax. So I have a plan.
I have put together my own little bucket list of things I want to do before school starts. Some are very small things, but others are rather big ideas. But either way I hope I can get through all, if not most, of them.
- Road Trip!
- Go to a Farmer’s Market (maybe sell)
- Go to the Beach
- Rearrange/Redecorate my Room
- Successfully Learn How to Play Piano
- Finish the Tree House
- Finish/Start on My Own Backyard Playing Field
- Update my Wardrobe
- Grow my Hair Super Long
- Take a Picture of a Sunset (on the beach or over a city)
- Volunteer at a Dog Shelter (and Help Others)
- Get my Teeth Whiter
- Go to a Farm to Pick Fruits
- Perfect Curving a Soccer Ball
- Ask My City Government to Fix Up the Park
They might be super simple things, but they are my goals for this summer. Maybe one day I’ll have a more adventurous bucket list, but right now, I like what I have. It’s literally everything I aim to do by the beginning of the school year. And I will have a “Bucket List Update” post at the end of summer so y’all can see just how much I’ve done.